We're Teaming Up With The Calgary Food Bank!
From now until December 31, 2020, monetary donations for the Calgary Food Bank will be accepted at our office and for each $2 you donate, you will receive an entry into our draw for a Sonicare DiamondClean electric toothbrush (retail value of $299)!
The draw will be made on January 1, 2021 and the lucky winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
Due to COVID-19 concerns we will not be able to accept food donations.
Thorncliffe Family Dental - Serving Calgary for over 30 years!
Welcome to Thorncliffe Family Dental, an all-ages dental practice in Calgary. Our general dentists, Dr. Muoi Leong, Dr. Mark McCalder and Dr. Benita Yan and our staff understand the value of oral health and provide a welcoming environment for family dental care, where strong smiles are nurtured. We welcome children and adults for preventive oral health treatments and dental restorations at Thorncliffe Family Dental.
To schedule a new patient exam or a consultation for dental services, contact us today or fill out an appointment request through our website.
New Policies and Procedures
In order to keep our patients and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following policies and procedures:
1. IQAir medical grade air purifiers have been added
2. Patients are asked to have a mask on when entering our clinic
3. COVID-19 screening questions are asked and cleared prior to patients entering the clinic
4. Plexiglass screen installed for our reception desk
5. Patients are asked to clean their hands with disinfectant hand sanitizer gel as soon as they enter the clinic
6. Temperature of staff and patients are taken before work started
7. We have all the proper PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) for our staff – masks, faceshields, goggles, gowns for caring for our patients
8. Only patients with appointments will be permitted in the office
9. Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we must take to keep you safe in our practice.
Our Location and Hours
We are conveniently located beside the Shoppers Drug Mart and just next to the Royal Bank, with plenty of free parking.
Unit #4 - 5602 - 4th Street NW - Calgary - AB
Need an early appointment? How about an evening or Saturday appointment? We have early morning, evening and weekend appointments for your convenience!
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm*
- Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm*
- Sunday Closed
*open 2 Fridays and 2 Saturdays per month
Your Family Dental Centre in Calgary
Each member of your family is unique and has individualized dental needs. Whether you have young children who haven’t been to the dentist before or you are looking for a treatment to restore damaged teeth, our general dentists can help. Our Thorncliffe family dental services are designed to improve and maintain your dental health for lasting smiles.
Visit us for any of the following services:
• Children’s Dental Exams
• Dental Hygiene
• Root Canal Therapy
• Teeth Extraction
Our doctor and team welcome families from all surrounding neighbourhoods, including Greenview, North Haven, and Highwood. As members of a community dental centre, our professional staff takes an understanding and friendly approach to dentistry. We provide patients with options for treatments and strive to meet their expectations at every appointment. We know that a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere is important to ensuring patients feel good about going to the dentist.
Bring your Family to see our Thorncliffe Dentists
We schedule appointments for routine care and can accommodate patients experiencing emergencies. If you have a dental emergency in Calgary, contact Thorncliffe Family Dental immediately to speak to a member of our team. Dr. McCalder, Dr. Leong and Dr. Yan provide treatment for broken teeth, toothaches, and dental problems caused by sports injuries.
No matter what your dental concern may be, we ensure you are given plenty of time to get the care you need and have all of your questions answered. Schedule your next appointment by calling us today. We look forward to providing you with the welcoming service you’d expect from a family dental practice.
Call Thorncliffe Family Dental at (403) 274-7033 today!
Follow Us On Social Media: